Tuesday, June 24, 2008

About My Biopsy


When I got in the room they laid me on the bed. They put a clip on my finger that told them how fast my heart was beating. They put cartoons on so that I felt relaxed. Then they turned me on my stomach they squirted a gell on me and rubbed it on my back. It tickled me!!!!!! Then they put a medicine in my IV so that I would go to sleep and not feel anything. It didn't hurt it felt like cold water going up my arm. My mom and dad were with me the whole time. I fell asleep. I didn't feel anything. When they were done they put a bandage on my back. When I woke up my mom and dad were right by me holding my hand. Then I had to lay flat for six hours in my room. On my first picture that was when I got in the room and they laid me down. In the second picture later that night the person that did my biopsy came to check on me and see how I was doing.

No comments: